Here’s a round-up of newly available camera and photo goodies that caught my eye on Amazon.
Canon: A Trio of Tilt-Shift DSLR Lenses: 50mm, 90mm, 135mm
If you are not familiar with the general characteristics of Tilt-Shift Lenses, I recommend checking this post by Rudy Winston: A Quick Intro to Tilt-Shift Lenses (August 29, 2017).
- Canon 50mm f/2.8L Macro – Tilt-Shift DSLR Lens ($2,199.00)
- Canon 90mm f/2.8L Macro – Tilt-Shift DSLR Lens ($2,199.00)
- Canon 135mm f/4.0L Macro – Tilt-Shift DSLR Lens ($2,199.00)
- Canon EOS M100 Mirrorless Camera w/ 15-45mm Lens ($549.00)
Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and NFC enabled (White / Black)
- Sony a7R III 42.4MP Full-frame Mirrorless Interchangeable-Lens Camera ($3,198.00 / In stock on January 22, 2018)
- Sony Cyber‑Shot RX10 IV with 0.03 Second Auto-Focus & 25x Optical Zoom (DSC-RX10M4) ($1,698.00)
- Sony 1.0-type Sensor Ultra-Compact Camera with Waterproof and Shockproof Design (DSCRX0) ($698.00)
- Olympus M Zuiko 17mm f1.2 PRO Lens, Black ($1,199.00 / In stock on January 19, 2018)
More Cool Stuff
- GNARBOX – Portable Backup & Editing System for Any Camera (256GB) ($399.99)
- GoPro Hero5 Session Holiday Bundle ($206.89)
Bundle Includes: GoPro HERO5 Session camera, Headstrap/QuickClip, 16GB microSD card
- Mevo Plus – The Live Event Camera ($499.99)
Stream in Full HD 1080p or Record in 4K, compatible with Android and iOS
- MyStudio MS20 Professional Table Top Photo Studio Lightbox Kit w/ 5000K Lighting ($199.00)
Kickstart your Product Photography business with this great 20x20x12 inches table top
- Fujifilm Instax Square SQ10 Hybrid Instant Camera – White ($279.00)
- Motorola FOCUS68 Wi-Fi HD Home Monitoring Camera – Black (FOCUS68B) ($79.99)
It’s our hope to continually share our imaging knowledge and experience for free. To support us in this effort please consider making your next purchase through our partner Amazon. The price will stay the same for you, but a small commission is attributed back to F Stop Lounge.
Thanks in advance for showing your support and we wish you all the best in your photographic journey.