You’re invited to New Zealand for a once-in-a-lifetime photo adventure of epic proportions! You’ll end up with amazing photos and stories, no matter your skill level.
We’ve prepared a pretty intense plan for your time here. You won’t get much rest. At the end of the adventure, your head will be full of amazing new skills and your computer will be full of awesome photos. When it’s all done, you’ll sleep as long and peacefully as a Hobbit in the Shire!
April 16 – 20, 2018 (Autumn/Fall in NZ)
Queenstown, New Zealand
How do I Register?
Reserve your spot with a $1,000 non-refundable deposit. The remaining balance will be due by March 1st, 2018. Book before December 31st 2017 for a 20% discount.
You’ll be part of an intimate group with plenty of one-on-one time with Trey Ratcliff.
- Registration covers your food, hotel, and transportation AFTER you get yourself to the hotel in Queenstown, NZ
- You will be staying in beautiful private rooms at the Rees Hotel
- All the amazing adventures and personalized instruction in the multi-day event outlined below
- Personalized portfolio reviews by Trey and the other instructors
- Many new friends, lifelong memories and a collection of amazing photos
- Plus, since we’ll be together for so long, we’d be happy to do anything else we can… just ask… anything within reason we can probably get done for you! :)
- Bonus! Several of our best selling video tutorials are included so you can watch them before the event and arrive with a bit of a head start!
What Happens on Trey’s Photo Adventures?