FStopLounge.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, audible.com, and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program.
At no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through our affiliate link(s). Please use your own judgment to determine if any program, product or service presented here is appropriate for you.
I use keyboard shortcuts all the time in Lightroom to help speed up my workflow and get the most out of the program. In this video I share 5 of my favourite keyboard shortcuts that I use whenever I’m using Lightroom.
My 5 must know keyboard shortcuts:
1. “F” Key – Fullscreen Mode
2. “L” Key – Lights Out Mode
3. “P” Key – Pick Flag | “X” Key – Reject Flag
Bonus: “Cmd + Del” / “Ctrl + Del” on Windows – Delete rejected images
4. “Opt + Click & Drag” / “Alt + Click & Drag” on Windows – (In Develop Module) Visualise the Masking slider in the Sharpening Panel
5. “Double click slider title” –(In Develop Module) Resets that slider to its default
6. “\” Key – (In Develop Module) Before & After preview
If you use a keyboard shortcut all the time that you didn’t see in this video, put it in the comments below! I’d love to hear what they are :)