FStopLounge.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, audible.com, and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program.
At no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through our affiliate link(s). Please use your own judgment to determine if any program, product or service presented here is appropriate for you.
Hot on the heels of Olympus’ announcement of the new version of one of the best-selling cameras in the mirrorless segment, the OM-D E-M5 II, we held a special panel discussion about it, hosted by Ugo Cei and with guests were Mathieu Gasquet of mirrorlessons.com, who just published one of the first reviews of the Olympus and Eric Cote of mirrorlessjourney.com.
Listen to some of the revolutionary features of the E-M5 II and to how such a small and affordable camera packs so much technology and goodness.
Here are some of the main features of the new Olympus, from the official website:
- Powerful in-body 5-axis VCM image stabilization system of 5 shutter speed steps of compensation
- Compact, Dustproof and Splashproof camera body and lens system
- OM-D Movie that provides cinema-quality movies in hand-held shooting
- 40M High Res. Shot produces resolution that goes beyond full-frame DSLR cameras
- 2.36 million dot, super large, high-definition EVF
- Improved sequential shooting performance
- High-performance shutter with various modes for different scenes
- Built-in Wi-Fi for easy operation on Olympus Image Share