FStopLounge.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, audible.com, and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program.
At no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through our affiliate link(s). Please use your own judgment to determine if any program, product or service presented here is appropriate for you.
Today, Fujifilm have released a new video which reveals some of the manufacturing processes they use to make their handmade Fujinon lenses.
Throughout the video you can see workers in dust free environments polishing, cleaning, assembling, calibrating and testing the newly built lenses. All of the following lenses listed below go through this similar process.
Fujifilm’s current line up and newly announced XF lenses includes:
Single Focus Lenses
- Fujinon XF 90mm f2 R (yet to be released)
- Fujinon XF 56mm f1.2 APD (yet to be released)
- Fujinon XF 16mm f1.4 R (yet to be released)
- Fujinon XF 60mm f2.4 R Macro
- Fujinon XF 56mm f1.2 R
- Fujinon XF 35mm f1.4 R
- Fujinon XF 27mm f2.8
- Fujinon XF 23mm f1.4 R
- Fujinon XF 18mm f2 R
- Fujinon XF 14mm f2.8 R
- Fujinon XF 50mm-140mm f2.8 R LM OIS WR (yet to be released)
- Fujinon XF 16-55mm f2.8 R WR (yet to be released)
- Fujinon XF 140-400mm f4-5.6 R OIS WR (yet to be released)
- Fujinon XF 10-24mm f4 R OIS
- Fujinon XF 55-200mm f3.5-4.8 R LM OIS
- Fujinon XF 18-55mm f2.8-4 R LM OIS
- Fujinon XF 18-135mm f3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR